22nd Meeting of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics (ESNCH)
19-21 May, Berlin
Dear colleagues and friends,
We are delighted to invite you to participate in the 22nd Meeting of the European Society of Neurosonology and Cerebral Hemodynamics (ESNCH) to be held from 19 – 21 May 2017 in Berlin (Germany).
This conference combines science and education within the growing field of neurosonology. Here, you can meet the experts, exchange your experiences, refine your knowledge and skills. To make our meeting a success, we are cordially inviting you to submit your research work
on one of the following topics:
• Diagnosis and treatment of stroke
• Diagnosis and treatment of vasculitis
• Intracranial hypertension
• Arteriovenous malformations and Subarachnoid hemorrhage
• Impaired cerebral hemodynamics
• Ultrasound in intensive care medicine
• New ultrasound techniques and fields of application
• Plaque morphology and analysis
• Ultrasound of Nerves
• Ultrasound of Muscles
• Botulinum Toxin injection and other ultrasound guided interventions
• Migraine and headaches
• Venous related disorders
• B-Mode imaging (orbita, movement disorders, tumours)
• Functional ultrasound and cognition
• My interesting case
Abstracts should be submitted in English and online by February 19, 2017.
Note that all accepted abstracts will be published in the International Journal of Stroke (Impact Factor: 3.044).
We thank you in advance for your support.
Up-to-date and any necessary information regarding scientific topics, registration and organisational remarks can be found on our congress website www.neurosonology2017.de.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact the authorized congress organiser Conventus via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
With best regards,
Prof. Dr. med. Stephan Schreiber and Prof. Dr. med. José Valdueza