What is the Department to Department programme?
The programme is offered to young physicians and scientists to support a short visit of 1 week to a European department or laboratory, or as contribution to a longer visit, ESO will support up to 8 young physicians/scientists annually with a grant of maximum 1.000 Euros per applicants.
Why should you apply?
- To provide insight into stroke departments outside your country
- To establish contact with centres with potential for future research and job opportunities
Who can apply?
- Physicians or scientists born 1982 or after
- Interest in the field of stroke
- If not already the case, applicants are expected to become ESO members (Junior membership – Please click here)
How to apply?
Applications must be submitted to the ESO Secretariat by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete this application form (here)
- CV ( 1 page)
- List of publications
- Letter of recommendation from Head of Department of host institution
- Letter of motivation (1/2 page)
- Copy of identity card/passport
Applications must be submitted by February 28th 2017.