Please see below special permit guidelines to Dubai for Israeli Doctors.
Israelis using their Israeli passport to enter Dubai will need to apply for a special entry permit no later than 3 months prior to the congress – 30th July 2019 (the earlier the better) and follow the below guidelines. This does not apply to Israelis who will be using their foreign passport.
- Registration and payment for the congress is required in order to apply for the special entry permit. In case the entry application is rejected, a full registration fee refund will be provided.
- Israelis using their Israeli passport will be requested to fill in the attached personal information with their details along with scanned colored copy of their passport and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once granted the special entry permit Israelis will be escorted at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Please do not make any flight or hotel bookings at this stage. It’s better to wait until we have obtained the necessary approvals for the special entry permits.
- Israelis will be required to attend the WCN meeting. They will have to follow the congress program and to participate only in congress related activities .
- Israelis will be requested to stay in the same hotel for security reasons. We will facilitate the rooms reservation at a hotel near the venue (this will be done once we know how many Israelis will be coming).