Please see below special permit guidelines to Dubai for Israeli Doctors.
Israelis using their Israeli passport to enter Dubai will need to apply for a special entry permit no later than 3 months prior to the congress – 30th July 2019 (the earlier the better) and follow the below guidelines. This does not apply to Israelis who will be using their foreign passport.
- Ahead of the WFN congress in Dubai, Kenes Group as the Congress Organizers, will be liaising between Israeli passport holders attending the Congress, and the Dubai Business Events Authority in order to obtain a special entry permit into the country.The process of requesting a special entry permit must be initiated no later than three months before the Congress – 30th July 2019 (the earlier the better) and follow the below guidelines.
Israelis using their Israeli passport to enter Dubai will need to follow the below guidelines. This does not apply to Israelis who will be using their foreign passport.
- Registration and payment for the congress is required in order to apply for the special entry permit. In case the entry application is rejected, a full registration fee refund will be provided.
- Israelis using their Israeli passport will be requested to fill in the attached terms & agreements document along with scanned coloured copy of their passport and send it to email@example.com
- Once granted the special entry permit Israelis will be escorted at the airport upon arrival and departure.
- Please do not make any flight or hotel bookings at this stage. It’s better to wait until we have obtained the necessary approvals for the special entry permits.
- Israelis will be required to attend the WFN Congress. They will have to follow the congress program and to participate only in congress related activities.
- Israelis will be requested to stay in the same hotel for security reasons. We will facilitate the rooms reservation at a hotel near the venue (this will be done in due course).
Should you wish to attend the Congress, please complete your registration process, provide a clear coloured scan of your passport along with a completed and signed copy of the attached terms & agreements document by July 16.
Please let me know should you have any questions.
HADAR ATTAS SCOTT