We are delighted to introduce you to Hadassah BrainLabs, (www.brainlabs.org.il) a unique facility located at the Ein Karem Campus of Hadassah-Hebrew University Medical Center in Jerusalem and to invite you to make use of our facilities. Hadassah BrainLabs leverages the immense neuroscience knowhow developed over decades at Hadassah to provide colleagues in academia and industry with comprehensive solutions for research on animal models of brain diseases.
Working with Hadassah BrainLabs allows our clients to access a holistic solution including:
- Disease models (genetic or interventional) for a wide spectrum of brain disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, MS, ALS, prion diseases, epilepsy, depression, schizophrenia, autism and other neurodegenerative and neuropsychiatric disorders. Custom models can be developed in accordance with the client's needs.
- Advanced SPF-certified facilities with state of the art equipment are for behavioral analysis of motor function, learning and memory, emotion, complex behaviors and social interaction in rodent models
- Brain imaging modalities which have become an essential complement to behavioral measures, including MRI and Micro-PET
- Auxiliary technologies for histopathological, biochemical, immunological, molecular and electrophysiological outcome measures
- Access to experts in the relevant fields for planning and executing experiments, including experienced clinician-scientists versed in more advanced development steps
- Careful attention to regulatory requirements and intellectual property considerations.
The expertise of neuroscientists in different fields can be accessed to effectively plan studies and the facilities are available to perform the research. Hadassah BrainLabs is open to industry, and also to researchers from academia as well to non-institutional inventors. Along with large, multifaceted projects we encourage innovative studies from young investigators and small companies.
Please visit us online at www.brainlabs.org.il for further details of the wide spectrum of research services we offer or contact us directly for further information (Email: email@example.com; Tel: 972-2-6776967).
Prof. Bernard Lerer